First off, let me say that reviewboard is wonderful. One strange issue we're seeing -- say that I post_review a review to a friend A. The two of us get the initial "review created" email at first, like we should. If A reviews it and says "ship it!", we're seeing that A gets the email, but I don't, which totally kills the workflow. It gets updated properly on the server side, but it means I have to go back and check my dashboard rather than getting notified. The email that A gets appears to show me being CC'd, but I never get the email.
Has something like this ever come up? Thanks! Kevin --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
