First off, let me say that reviewboard is wonderful.

One strange issue we're seeing -- say that I post_review a review to a
friend A.  The two of us get the initial "review created" email at
first, like we should.  If A reviews it and says "ship it!", we're
seeing that A gets the email, but I don't, which totally kills the
workflow.  It gets updated properly on the server side, but it means I
have to go back and check my dashboard rather than getting notified.
The email that A gets appears to show me being CC'd, but I never get
the email.

Has something like this ever come up?

Thanks!
Kevin