Hi Kevin.

There was a bug where the recipients were added to the CC header but not
actually included in the list send to the sendmail() function. This was just
fixed in r1509 two nights ago, so check which revision you're using and do
an update.

Hope it works!

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:25 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]