Hi Jeff. Sorry for the late reply, but I've been away from the computer most
of the past few days.

Obviously, that page should not be appearing every so often. If it claims
that the path is /root/reviewboard, then we need to find out why it thinks
that. Can you provide your settings_local.py file (excluding any sensitive
information)?

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.