I just installed ReviewBoard yesterday on RedHat with Apache and
MySQL, and I'm having this weird problem.

Every once in a while, about 10 or so links clicked, the "Manual
Server Upgrade" page shows up saying that I need to change the
permissions on my images/uploaded directory.  It shows the wrong path
to the files as well (e.g. /root/reviewboard/.... instead of /srv/
reviewboard/...)  If I hit refresh, it successfully goes to the page I
was trying to get to.  The permissions on the real folder are correct.

I'm confused, and I'm not sure where to look.  Thanks for any help.

  //  jeff