Hi.

Review Board's logging support is new and we've only gotten around to adding
a few pieces of logging to the codebase. Authentication failures is not one
of them yet (though patches are certainly welcome and will get it in
sooner).

For several things in settings, we display an error when the required
modules aren't installed. We need to do this for the auth modules and
haven't yet. If you'd like to file a bug on this it will help us track it
for the release.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.