It's possible in that one could modify the code to add this functionality.
However, I wouldn't add support to show the entire raw diff in the upstream
codebase, as that would be quite bad for a lot of people (some diffs can get
very large).

What I have considered, and this would be a post-1.0 thing, is to provide
both text and HTML versions of the e-mail, and in the HTML versions, we'd
include the diff context just like on the review request page.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.