It's possible in that one could modify the code to add this functionality.
However, I wouldn't add support to show the entire raw diff in the upstream
codebase, as that would be quite bad for a lot of people (some diffs can get
very large).

What I have considered, and this would be a post-1.0 thing, is to provide
both text and HTML versions of the e-mail, and in the HTML versions, we'd
include the diff context just like on the review request page.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Oct 6, 12:43 pm, "Christian Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There's no Web API request for this right now, but you can get it from
> > /r/#/diff/raw/. Or diff/revision_number/raw/ to get a specific revision.
> I've a vaguely related question, is there anyway to expose the (raw)
> diffs in the email that is sent out for review?
> Chris

To post to this group, send email to