Are you able to browse your Review Board instance?

You're hitting some really weird things that don't appear to be related to
the thing we fixed. It actually sounds like it's a Python problem on your
system. Also, there's nothing in the backtrace that suggests it has reached
any kind of max recursion level...

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.