I would like to know if Review Board will support diff file which has
been created from a repository having multiple svn:externals in its
property?
"Svn diff" is not supporting this, but having a custom application
concatenating "svn diff" of the repo and its externals will be fine
for Review Board or not?
Since Review Board is also required repository path to get additional
context like the lines above and below the diff lines to see what the
surrounding code looks like, I may expecting problem with
svn:externals.
Thanks Ste