Hi Stephan.

For the same reasons you mentioned, we don't and probably won't support
svn:externals. svn:externals is really a way for the client to fetch
multiple things, but we can't look up external'd resources in the main
repository and nothing generates the diffs. We'd have to do a lot of work
just to make a diff that made sense, and that's not work I think anybody has

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.