The base diff path should be whatever directory (relative to the root of the
SVN tree) that you were in when you generated the diff. So if you're in
C:\MyProject and that directory is really
http://svn.example.com/svn/trunk/MyProject, then your base diff path is
/trunk/MyProject.

It's confusing at first but there's sadly no way around this, aside from
using post-review. If you get the Python setuptools, it should be easy to
install the JSON dependencies by typing:

  easy_install simplejson

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.