The base diff path should be whatever directory (relative to the root of the SVN tree) that you were in when you generated the diff. So if you're in C:\MyProject and that directory is really http://svn.example.com/svn/trunk/MyProject, then your base diff path is /trunk/MyProject.
It's confusing at first but there's sadly no way around this, aside from using post-review. If you get the Python setuptools, it should be easy to install the JSON dependencies by typing: easy_install simplejson Christian -- Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED] VMware, Inc. On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 12:37 PM, SamClark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > OS: XP pro SP 2 > > I am having trouble with viewing a diff when I post a review by hand. > I > can't seem to get the base diff path right. > > > the repository is at: > > > svn://server:9000/ > > > I have a checkout at: > > > C:\SVN\HelloCmd\Hello_Modified > > > where Hello_Modified is the checkout folder. I used: > > > svn diff > test -r 8:10 > > > at that location to create a diff file. Hello_Modified is revision 10 > and the trunk is revision 8. > > > What should my base diff path be? > > I gave up on the post-review script because I couldn't get the json > dependencies installed properly. > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
