It's expecting .svn directories and the ability to run "svn" in that
directory. Might be helpful to see what "svn info" shows.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.


On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:34 PM, SamClark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> Do I have to configure post-review.py and where exactly do I run it?
>
> I'm using subversion and my working copy is c:\svn\Hello\*a bunch
> of .h and .c files that make up my pretend project*
>
> When I run it in c:\svn and c:\svn\Hello I get:
>
> C:\SVN>python post-review.py
> The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
> supported source code repository.
>
> C:\SVN\Hello>python post-review.py
> The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
> supported source code repository.
>
> I used TortoiseSVN to check out. Is that a problem?
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to