With Perforce, review requests are tied to changeset numbers. What you describe would involve creating a new review request. This is because we wrote it with pre-commit reviews in mind instead of post-commit.
-David On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Lyndon Washington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi, > > I think I read this somewhere, or maybe I just dreamed it . . . > > Scenario is . . . > > implement some changes and commit to perforce repo. > submit and publish a review request for that changeset. > get feedback > incorporate feedback and commit once again. > update the original review request with the recent changeset. > > Is step #5 possible? or, would I need to create a new review request? > > Thanks ahead of time for any insight. > > Cheers, > -Lyndon- > > Lyndon Washington > w: http://blog.the-washingtons.com/ > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
