On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Lyndon Washington <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We are planning to move to Subversion for some of our projects.  Is the
> experience any different with that repository?

I do this with subversion.  Basically, developers do their work in branches
off of trunk, for example.  Then, the diff that gets uploaded for review is
the diff between trunk and the branch.  As suggestions get incorporated and
committed, a new diff gets created between trunk and the branch and gets
uploaded to the review request as the updated diff.  It works just fine and
dandy this way ...

--
Russell