We can fix this. Would you mind filing a bug on this? It'll help us to keep track.
Thanks, Christian -- Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED] VMware, Inc. On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 10:35 AM, mary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi, > > The hyperlinks on our RSS Feed pages are using http instead of > required https for our configuration.The only reviewboard setting that > I know of to affect http/https is the the DOMAIN_METHOD setting which > I already have set to https. It appears the RSS Feed pages are not > honoring this setting. How can I change for RSS feeds? Everything else > but the http/https in the HREF URLS are correct. > > Thanks!, > Mary > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
