The hyperlinks on our RSS Feed pages are using http instead of
required https for our configuration.The only reviewboard setting that
I know of to affect http/https is the the DOMAIN_METHOD setting which
I already have set to https. It appears the RSS Feed pages are not
honoring this setting. How can I change for RSS feeds? Everything else
but the http/https in the HREF URLS are correct.