There's no policy support to say who can or can't click Set Submitted, or
what determines whether it's available. Different companies have different
policies on this, so we just leave it up to them to lay down the rules. In
the future, if someone wants to work with us on it, we may have policy
support in the codebase to govern all this, but it would need to be optional
and flexible enough for the needs of the various companies and projects
using it.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Lyndon Washington <