Hi, all,

I am a newer to reviewboard, and I am building up reviewboard on
windows server.
Now, I have several issues, looking foward for your response, thanks.

Issue one:
How to patch patchutils in windows?
I have downloaded a released cygwin patchutils version, but I cannot
know how to integrate it into reviewboard, or Apache, or other?.
And my env of reviewboard is:
Apache2.9 / MySql5.02 / python25/ PIL /pysvn.

The second Issue:
And, now, i can create user, respositories, and can submit a
codereview request. But, i ran into a problem on diff. When i click
the "View Diff"
I got the raw traceback:
[Error 2]

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\reviewboard\diffviewer\views.py", line 86, in view_diff
    files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting)
  File "C:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 654, in
get_diff_files
    enable_syntax_highlighting)
  File "C:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 573, in
generate_files
    large_data=True)
  File "C:\reviewboard\djblets\util\misc.py", line 142, in
cache_memoize
    data = lookup_callable()
  File "C:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 572, in <lambda>
    enable_syntax_highlighting),
  File "C:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 339, in
get_chunks
    new = get_patched_file(old, filediff)
  File "C:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 255, in
get_patched_file
    return patch(filediff.diff, buffer, filediff.dest_file)
  File "C:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 105, in patch
    stderr=subprocess.STDOUT)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\subprocess.py", line 816, in _execute_child
    startupinfo)
WindowsError: [Error 2]
How can i solve this error?

Thanks.