It looks like patch isn't in Apache's path. It's not seeing it at all.
That's the error you're seeing.

Not having ran Review Board with Windows, I don't know what the proper
solution is off-hand. I imagine if you modify your system environment
variables to have PATH include your cygwin bin directory, you should be set,
but others might have another solution.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.