Aha.  I needed the full path to the sqlite file.

Thanks!

>From the FAQ [http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/FAQ]:
|
| I get a page telling me to run syncdb, but I've done that already
|
| Generally this page is there to let you know when we've updated the
database schema so you can make the appropriate changes. Be sure to
run
| ./manage.py syncdb and follow the database schema upgrade
instructions if it tells you an evolution is required.

| If you've done that already and you're still getting the error, and
you're using sqlite for your database, you may need to set
DATABASE_NAME in
| settings_local.py to the absolute path of the database instead of
the relative path. See this thread for more information.

http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/9836ff1bcb501cc4?hl=en