Hello!

I am just starting to use review board. After a lot of trouble
regarding its installation on our Windows server, we finally managed
to get it working.

I have noticed that the DIFF web interface only shows existing files
that were modified. The files that are newly added are not shown.  We
are using the post review script, to post the review requests.

Could you please tell me how could I change this behaviour (ie to have
all the files -that were modified and ADDED in the review request-
listed)?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
CS.