I am using post-review with a perforce repository and am running into
problems when the changelist has binary files.

The script outputs the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "post-review", line 1732, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "post-review", line 1703, in main
    diff, parent_diff = tool.diff(args)
  File "post-review", line 992, in diff
    m = re.search(r'(\d\d\d\d-\d\d-\d\d \d\d:\d\d:\d\d)', dl[1])
IndexError: list index out of range

I did some debugging and found that the diff command it not outputting
what the script expects for binary files. The script is set to look
for diff to return 'Binary files xxx and yyy differ', the key being
the 'Binary' as a prefix. However when I run the diff command used by
the script, I found it only outputs 'Files xxx and yyy differ' no
matter the filetype.

I am using diff from DiffUtils 2.8.7 for windows. The command used by
the script is 'diff -urNp xxx yyy'.

Any suggestions?