There's a bug in the packaging right now that I'm working on a fix for (now
that my vacation's wrapping up).

After installing Review Board (before rb-site), you need to delete
settings_local.* from the installed reviewboard directory. Then nuke your
new site directory and re-run rb-site.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.