Hi ReviewBoard Team,

                We here have enabled ReviewBoard to work with
BitKeeper (VCS). We used BitKeeper distributed repositories. We want
to perform review on private repositories of developers (Before
changes are rolled up on central repository)

              My Question Begins Here

-> So, we need users to add repository when new review request is
created. Can we allow this without complete admin control to users?