I've been reading through
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/ReviewBoardAPI and
experimenting with some reviews I have with the json API and I can't see
a way to make a "plain text" comment without having reference to one of:

    * a source code (diff) line
    * screen shot
    * existing comment (that is based on; diff, screenshot, or a comment)

Is this the case? I've been asked if we can add some "text" after (at
the time) a review is marked as submitted. I'd prefer not to update the
Description text which was the only alternative option I could think off.

Thanks!

Chris