There have been a couple of questions about this error. I've read them
all, and still cannot figure this out. Help!

My server is running Ubuntu Hardy Heron, with the latest package
updates. I installed simplejson from pypi, so the server has
simplejson 2.0.6. Review Board is installed with just one SVN server
specified. Its path is /var/lib/svn/dev. It's running Subversion

My laptop is OS X, with simplejson 2.0.6 installed.

I first manually created code reviews, as a test. (I manually created
the svn diff file, etc.) Review Board worked fine. But now I'm trying
to get post-commit working, and it fails:

l500118:dev jderosa$ ./ --target-groups=movingtarget --
summary="New page footer" --description="The page footers have been
changed to match the last mockup." --testing-done="This has been
tested on Firefox 3 and Safari 3.2.1, on Mac" --revision-range=224 -d
>>> svn info
>>> repository info: Path:, Base path: /,
>>> Supports changesets: False
>>> svn propget reviewboard:url /Users/jderosa/Documents/dev
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -r 224
>>> svn info
>>> svn info
>>> svn info
>>> svn info
>>> Looking for ' /reviews/' cookie in
>>> /Users/jderosa/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Loaded valid cookie -- no login required
>>> Attempting to create review request for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> {'repository_path': ''}
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206)

The error happens in tempt_fate(), with an exception on:

        review_request = server.new_review_request(changenum,

The server object seems fine, but it seems like Review Board is saying
that the repository doesn't exist. (?) I've manually submitted code
reviews before this (manually creating the svn diff file, etc.) and it
worked fine. The SVN repository path looks right. If I surf to, the Subversion pool is displayed
just fine.

Any pointers? Any suggestion on where I should look to dig into this

To post to this group, send email to