Hi Blake.

I'd like to someday add support for Google Gears for offline support, but
this would be after we add Extensions support to Review Board. So, certainly
not right away. There's a lot that would have to be taken into consideration
and we just really have too much on our plates for this right now. If you'd
like to file a feature request, it'll help us to keep it in mind in the
future, and if someone wants to take on this work, I'd be for that.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.