Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade to the latest and greatest reviewboard svn code
base as I routinely do but, when I run the database evolution I get
the following error:

Error applying evolution: (1050, "Table
'reviews_reviewrequest_changedescs' already exists")

Full error below...

[reviewboard]$ sudo ./manage.py syncdb
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing json fixture 'initial_data' from '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-
packages/reviewboard/scmtools/fixtures'.
Installed 6 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)
[reviewboard]$ sudo ./manage.py evolve --execute

You have requested a database evolution. This will alter tables
and data currently in the 'reviewboard' database, and may result in
IRREVERSABLE DATA LOSS. Evolutions should be *thoroughly* reviewed
prior to execution.

Are you sure you want to execute the evolutions?

Type 'yes' to continue, or 'no' to cancel: yes
Error applying evolution: (1050, "Table
'reviews_reviewrequest_changedescs' already exists")

I updated to revision #1668.  I have Django 1.0 installed.

Any help?

Thanks!
Mary