It sounds like something was hand-modified in the database enough to break
things then. Basically, Django-Evolution keeps track of all changes to the
structure of the database, and something surprised it.

Is there any data in that table in your database?

The only things I can think of are:

1) Drop that table (very dangerous. You might lose data. Back up first!)
2) Trick Django-Evolution into thinking your entire database is up-to-date
(not sure how to do this just yet)

VMware, Inc.