Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone might be able to throw me a clue: when I try to add a review request through the web interface I get this error message in red:
[P4.connect()] Connect to server failed; check $P4PORT. TCP connect to //lyrdepot/products/hqlib/main/ failed. //lyrdepot/products/hqlib/ main/: service unknown. I can connect through p4 from the command-line as well as P4V, so I don't see how $P4PORT could be the issue. What else could be wrong? I only get this error when don't fill in the 'change number' field. When I do fill in that field (and submit), the form just refreshes without adding review and without giving me an error. (I posted an issue at http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=823 , but I realize that most of the problem here is most certainly something I've done wrong during installation/configuration.) Thanks for any help! The app looks great in the screenshots and I'm anxious to get it running here... --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
