Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to throw me a clue: when I try
to add a review request through the web interface I get this error
message in red:

[P4.connect()] Connect to server failed; check $P4PORT. TCP connect to
//lyrdepot/products/hqlib/main/ failed. //lyrdepot/products/hqlib/
main/:
service unknown.

I can connect through p4 from the command-line as well as P4V, so I
don't see how $P4PORT could be the issue.  What else could be wrong?
I only get this error when don't fill in the 'change number' field.
When I do fill in that field (and submit), the form just refreshes
without adding review and without giving me an error.

(I posted an issue at http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=823
, but I realize that most of the problem here is most certainly
something I've done wrong during installation/configuration.)

Thanks for any help!  The app looks great in the screenshots and I'm
anxious to get it running here...