I'm trying to serve review board through apache 2.2.10. I just had rb-
site.py complete but I don't have the sites-available or sites-enabled
directories and it doesn't look like httpd.conf has any mention of
either. Should I look for another apache distribution?

I have tried pasting the review board config file into my virtual
hosts file and uncommenting the virtual host reference httpd.conf in
the past with no luck.