Hi Alexey,

The GitClient was originally designed for git-svn support. I just
recently added very basic support for git proper. You're certainly
correct -- it makes a number of gross assumptions, particularly that
your origin remote is the one you care about. In basic scenarios, this
will work okay. To really support the flexibility of git and the whole
idea of distributed version control, I think it would require a lot
more work. I do in fact create commits and publish them to
reviewboard, personally. I just do a diff of my new commits and
publish that via the web interface.

Dan