We are setting up review board in our company and found one feature
which we need.
We use LDAP authentication for login. So after a request is created by
user A and A wants to add a review group to the request. But this user
group needs to be created in Review Board. Is there any way we can add
directly our mailer group IDs directly under the groups just like
adding "reviewb...@googlegroups.com" in the request. If I try to enter
directly the group email ID it is not added.
Is there any way this could be achieved