There's no concept of ignoring certain files, other than what your SCM
provides.

Usually, auto-generated Makefiles constructed at build time aren't included
in the source tree, so they get left out of the diff. If they're tracked by
your repository and not ignored by it, then they'll be included, and since
we depend on the tool for the SCM in post-review for generating these diffs,
it's mostly out of our control.