Hi Christian sorry for the mess happened.
Below i have pasted setting.py and settings_local.py file.

FYI : I have installed Reviewboard 1.0 and starting my reviewboard
server in the path "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/
ReviewBoard-1.0alpha2-py2.4.egg/reviewboard/" using ./manage.py
runserver **.***.***.***:****

Settings.py
----------------
def dependency_error(string):
    sys.stderr.write('%s\n' % string)
    sys.stderr.write(install_help)
    sys.exit(1)

if os.path.split(os.path.dirname(__file__))[1] != 'reviewboard':
    dependency_error('The directory containing manage.py must be named
"reviewboard"')

# Load local settings.  This can override anything in here, but at the
very
# least it needs to define database connectivity.
try:
    import settings_local
    from settings_local import *
except ImportError:
    dependency_error('Unable to read settings_local.py.')

TEMPLATE_DEBUG = DEBUG

local_dir = os.path.dirname(settings_local.__file__)

if local_dir == os.path.dirname(__file__):
    # settings_local.py and settings.py are in the same place. This is
probably
    # an SVN checkout.
    LOCAL_ROOT = local_dir
else:
    # This is likely a site install. Get the parent directory.
    LOCAL_ROOT = os.path.dirname(local_dir)

HTDOCS_ROOT = os.path.join(LOCAL_ROOT, 'htdocs')
MEDIA_ROOT = os.path.join(HTDOCS_ROOT, 'media')

# URL prefix for media -- CSS, JavaScript and images. Make sure to use
# trailing slash.
#
# Examples: "http://foo.com/media/";, "/media/".
MEDIA_URL = getattr(settings_local, 'MEDIA_URL', SITE_ROOT + 'media/')

# Base these on the user's SITE_ROOT.
LOGIN_URL = SITE_ROOT + 'account/login/'
ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX = MEDIA_URL + 'admin/'

# Cookie settings
LANGUAGE_COOKIE_NAME = "rblanguage"
SESSION_COOKIE_NAME = "rbsessionid"
SESSION_COOKIE_AGE = 365 * 24 * 60 * 60 # 1 year
SESSION_COOKIE_PATH = SITE_ROOT

# The list of directories that will be searched to generate a media
serial.
MEDIA_SERIAL_DIRS = ["admin", "djblets", "rb"]

settings_local.py
-------------------------
# Site-specific configuration settings for Review Board
# Definitions of these settings can be found at
# http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/settings/

# Database configuration
DATABASE_ENGINE = 'mysql'
DATABASE_NAME = 'reviewboard'
DATABASE_USER = '*****'
DATABASE_PASSWORD = '******'
DATABASE_HOST = 'localhost'
DATABASE_PORT = ''

# Unique secret key. Don't share this with anybody.
SECRET_KEY = 'd******************************

# Cache backend settings.
CACHE_BACKEND = 'file:///tmp/reviewboard_cache'

# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/reviewboard/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''

I don't have any specific information in apache configuration file.So
i have not pasted here.

Pl let me know i am in the right way or not.

Regards,
dev