I mean, that the general (and recommended) structure for projects
Django is to put the static files in './static', and for js in './
static/js'

http://ericholscher.com/projects/django-conventions/project/

So, if we use too the JQuery JS for our project, we have several files
with the same script; one on './static/djblets/js/jquery-min*.js' and
another one in './static/js/jquery-min*.js'.