I'm trying to upgrade from alpha 4 to beta 2, but the easy_install --
upgrade (also tried -U) ReviewBoard just hangs for a very long time
like this:

[u...@domain ~]# easy_install --upgrade ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/

I didn't use easy_install to install reviewboard, is this the reason
why --upgrade just hangs there?  I installed via yum (using CentOS
5.x) but I can't find the website that I got the yum install command
from to try upgrading that way. (it wasn't as simple as yum install
ReviewBoard)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!