I'm trying to upgrade from alpha4 to beta2, after running easy_install
--upgrade ReviewBoard, it just hangs on the following line:
--------START PASTE------------
# easy_install --upgrade ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
---------END PASTE----------------

If I try to run easy_install ReviewBoard, it says the best match is rb
alpha4:
--------START PASTE------------
# easy_install ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.0alpha4
Processing ReviewBoard-1.0alpha4-py2.4.egg
ReviewBoard 1.0alpha4 is already the active version in easy-
install.pth
Installing rb-site script to /usr/bin
Using /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha4-py2.4.egg
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard

I'm running CentOS 5.2
Python 2.4