r1917 made a change to setup.py to require Djblets 0.5beta2.dev_20090420. The downloads URL only seems to have an egg for 2.4. If you run "setup.py install", it will complain since it can't find (in my case) a 2.5 egg.
1. Are you planning to publish eggs for 2.4 and 2.5 in the future? 2. Is there some way to tell setup.py to use the version that gets checked out by the svn externals link? 3. I'm curious, in the course of development, do you use "setup.py develop" to get reviewboard into your path? How do you get djblets into your python path? Or do you set PYTHONPATH manually? I guess what I'm asking is why djblets and django_evolution are svn externals, but the setuptools method of installation doesn't jive with that. -Eric --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
