Hi Marc,

Thanks for the congrats :) Looking forward to getting 1.0 out the door so we
can start working on some new cool stuff.

The git support hasn't really changed in a while. I personally haven't set
up a Review Board server with Git, and I know it's somewhat clunky. My
understanding is that you just need a Git repo that's constantly in sync
with some master repository, as best you can, and point Review Board to it.
Then make use of parent diffs when needed.

I really want to improve Git support post-1.0 to make this easier.
Basically, allow it to point to an upstream server to sync from and have it
maintain its own checkout of only the files needed for reviews when it needs
them. I have a strategy for this, but I don't know exactly when I'll be
getting to it. I want to make it part of 1.1 though.