On Wednesday 06 May 2009 05:03:17 Marc Hedlund wrote:
> Cool.  Thanks much.  If I'm successful in getting people going with
> this, I'm sure we'd be willing to help adding more support for git.

I'm also interested in a fully functional ReviewBoard / Git interaction.

Currently I'm implementing a "post-push" review strategy when developers push
their commits to a central ("shared" in git terminology) repository and [some
of] these commits become available for "advisory" review. This is being
implemented as a post-receive hook which automatically creates a review per
commit for all relevant commits. I hope I will have a working setup for it by
the end of the day.

Our bosses also wish to try a "pre-push" review strategy similar to one used
in Google Android project: a developer makes one or more commits, then
send/push them to an intermediate repository/Review Board, then approved
commits are automatically pushed to an "official" repository. However I think
there're several issues in this workflow, e.g. related with need of commit
Maybe it's worth to discuss these raw edges and specify the workflow more