Hi Tom: It is a fresh install. I have UnxUtils in PATH,so diff is also avaiable.
On May 6, 11:44 am, Tom Sakkos <[email protected]> wrote: > Is this a fresh install? > > IIRC, I ran into this issue because I didn't have MinGW (sp?) tools > installed. ReviewBoard has a dependency on the GNU utils patch and diff. > > -Tom > > On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM, Noam Bunder <[email protected]> wrote: > > Install it on Ubuntu - you will be up and running in minutes. > > - Just a suggestion. > > > On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM, marshall <[email protected]> wrote: > > >> Hi ALL: > >> I just installed reviewboard 1.0 RC1 on an XP sp2 machine with Apache > >> + MySQL + Subversion configure.the installation is smooth. and I can > >> upload svn diff files. but when I push the "ViewDiff" button. I always > >> got this error message: > >> [Error 2] > > >> Traceback (most recent call last): > >> File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\ReviewBoard-1.0rc1-py2.5.egg > >> \reviewboard\diffviewer\views.py", line 152, in view_diff > >> interdiffset, highlighting, True) > >> File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\ReviewBoard-1.0rc1-py2.5.egg > >> \reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 620, in get_diff_files > >> large_data=True) > >> File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\Djblets-0.5rc1-py2.5.egg\djblets > >> \util\misc.py", line 143, in cache_memoize > >> data = lookup_callable() > >> File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\ReviewBoard-1.0rc1-py2.5.egg > >> \reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 619, in <lambda> > >> enable_syntax_highlighting), > >> File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\ReviewBoard-1.0rc1-py2.5.egg > >> \reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 342, in get_chunks > >> new = get_patched_file(old, filediff) > >> File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\ReviewBoard-1.0rc1-py2.5.egg > >> \reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 258, in get_patched_file > >> return patch(filediff.diff, buffer, filediff.dest_file) > >> File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\ReviewBoard-1.0rc1-py2.5.egg > >> \reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 107, in patch > >> stderr=subprocess.STDOUT) > >> File "C:\Python25\Lib\subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__ > >> errread, errwrite) > >> File "C:\Python25\Lib\subprocess.py", line 822, in _execute_child > >> startupinfo) > >> WindowsError: [Error 2] > > >> I have searched the group and look at the subprocess.py code. It seems > >> related to the command line invoke of patch.exe. but I have gnu patch > >> in my system path. and i can invoke it from windows command window. so > >> can anyone suggest my further move ? besides the logging seems not > >> working either. I enable logging in the admin panel. but the logs dir > >> have no files. > >> Any feedback is appreciated! thanks for your help. I really really > >> want to use this pretty software in my group. > > >> Regards > > >> Marshall --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
