Hey Marc, It's a little confusing, but the docs are actually in /trunk/reviewboard/docs/.
The website references a nightly updated checkout of the reviewboard docs, but it doesn't actually include them. Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.review-board.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Marc Hedlund <[email protected]>wrote: > > I'm sure I'm being totally stupid, but... > > Are the docs in svn? I see the docs directory but not the docs > themselves: > > rebound:website marc$ cd rbwebsite/ > rebound:rbwebsite marc$ ls > total 48 > 0 .svn/ 0 happyusers/ 0 search/ > 0 __init__.py* 8 manage.py* 8 > settings.py* > 0 blogfeeds/ 0 news/ 8 > settings_local.py.tmpl > 8 devserver.sh* 0 press/ 8 > sitemaps.py > 0 docs/ 0 releases/ 0 > templates/ > 0 donations/ 0 screenshots/ 8 urls.py* > rebound:rbwebsite marc$ cd docs > rebound:docs marc$ ls > total 16 > 0 .svn/ 0 __init__.py 8 urls.py 8 views.py > > (I wanted to make the git settings a lot more clear under > http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/management/repositories/ > . Thanks.) > > -M > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
