This discussion was moved from another one that was about windows
installs.

I was hoping to use review board as such:

The main development trunk is stable.
We want to add something new, so a developer takes a branch to work in
leaving trunk alone.
Once the developer is happy with their work then add a review request
(this may pass first time or need a few iterations)
Once the code gets the ok the developer moves the code from the branch
into trunk.

My main concerns are the process of adding the diffs is quite manual,
can it be automated?

Also unless code has been given the OK i dont want it to get into
trunk, is this possible? i.e. can we stop people committing to trunk,
or is that more something we need to deal with at a people level not
an automation level?

Cheers,

Chris