> Which version of Review Board are you using?

Dow!!! I missed out the most important info.

My host machine setup for ReviewBoard is as follows:
OS: CentOS 5.2
Python 2.4.3
ReviewBoard 1.0rc2
Djblets 0.5rc1
Django 1.0.2-final
django-evolution (latest checkout from SVN on 21 May 2009)
flup 1.0.1
RBTools 0.2beta1

> What's your bug tracker URL set to for that repository?

Oh... Do I need to have a bug tracker? I was under the impression that
this would be just a text field. I could not find any place where I
could link a bug tracker to ReviewBoard. How is this done?

> Does your JavaScript error log happen to give any sort of stack trace or
> tell which file the error is in? This is going to be the most important
> thing. We'll need to know exactly where the error is.

I have never done JS debugging, so here is a wild shot for the JS
error/stack trace you requested. I enabled script debugging in IE and
this is what I observed. (I am not pasting the code - Please let me
know if you need me to)

1. "Error" Window pops up
A Run time Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug?
Line: 12
Error: Type mismatch.

2. I clicked "Yes" and the Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window
pops up. I clicked "Yes" to start debugging in Visual Studio 2005.

3. File opened up was http://10.128.105.99/media/djblets/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js

The offending code looked to be like it was on Line 12 and the
highlighted text was        I.appendChild(G[J])

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any other info.