I think there may be a bug filed on this. Basically, it sounds like
there are issues in IE with bug numbers when a bug tracker is not set
up. We can look into this for RC3.

To configure a bug tracker, go into the repository entry and enter the
URL to a bug report, using %s in place of the bug number.

This is optional, but recommended. Especially now that you're hitting
issues with not having one :)