with much interest i found reviewboard. when starting newly reviewing
existing code would be a really great option. is there any guideline
to a "one click review my existing code" (or "one command") ?

i found one plugin into edgewall trac:
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/PeerReviewPlugin/Screenshots,
but i am unsure if trac and reviewboard could work together (or, if it
even makes sense that they do ...).

rupert.