Hi Rupert,

There's not a "one click" for this, but you can post existing revisions up
for review using post-review. See:

http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/#posting-committed-code

I don't know if that plugin and Review Board could work together. I know it
doesn't today, and I imagine it'd be best to keep that plugin around for
simple code review integration in Trac and for someone to write a new one
that's Review Board-specific. There are no current plans to write this, but
if someone else did I'd love to see it :)