post-review under clearcase / HOW TO ? Hi, I have set up a django based review-board (i.e. without apache / mod_python) and it came up well. I would like to post-review from another client where I've installed RBTools (latest version_
I am in clearcase dynamic view and in vob path .. example /vobs/src/tmp_vob/tools and checked out build.ksh and I am issuing following command to make it diff from predecessor version and CHECKEDOUT version to RB as if posted by an admin user. Command - post-review --server=http://mvaidya-inl:8000 --username=admin -- password=admin build.ksh Please advise me if command usage is correct and I am getting this errors for now File "/home/mvaidya/EGG-INFO/scripts/post-review", line 938, in diff return self.do_diff(self.get_extended_namespace(files)) File "/home/mvaidya/EGG-INFO/scripts/post-review", line 802, in get_extended_namespace versions = self.get_previous_version(files) File "/home/mvaidya/EGG-INFO/scripts/post-review", line 781, in get_previous_version ["cleartool", "desc", "-pre", elem_path]) ValueError: too many values to unpack --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
