At this point what you want to do is not trivial, but I plan to provide HTML
e-mail support in Review Board 1.1.

That said, we do provide the URL in each e-mail, and most e-mail clients
will turn that into a hyperlink properly. Which e-mail client are you using?

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 3:46 AM, rozinante <> wrote:

> Hi, all
> I tried to change template for email. caz the review request email has
> no link.
> I looked up and I found the mime type of the mail from reviewboard is
> text/plain
> and the body is <PRE> </PRE>
> so all the template I changed is only text.
> How can I change the mime type to add link the mail.

To post to this group, send email to