At this point what you want to do is not trivial, but I plan to provide HTML e-mail support in Review Board 1.1.
That said, we do provide the URL in each e-mail, and most e-mail clients will turn that into a hyperlink properly. Which e-mail client are you using? Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.review-board.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 3:46 AM, rozinante <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi, all > > I tried to change template for email. caz the review request email has > no link. > I looked up and I found the mime type of the mail from reviewboard is > text/plain > and the body is <PRE> </PRE> > so all the template I changed is only text. > How can I change the mime type to add link the mail. > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
