I am interested in finding out if anyone out there who is actively
using RB has managed to customize it to automate the check-in of code
to the source version control repository.

I understand the following general limitations:
1. RB is not able to access the source control tree as different
individual users. And most source control tools require the respective
individuals to log in to perform check-ins (for traceability).
- However, I was wondering if anyone has tried customizing RB to
perform any form of automated check-ins when reviewers have completed

2. The patches could be outdated causing a check-in conflict, i.e. the
original patch might be outdated because a file check-in might have
taken place after the diff was created.